Sunday, October 01, 2006

 

Second Socks

I finished this sock on Saturday morning. I'm not knitting the second one, only because someone else is. I loved knitting it, even if it did give me lots of fits with frequent dropped stitches. I think Magic Loop would prevent that since I was dropping one YO at the end of a dpn about every few rounds.









This sock is my current in progress sock. Again, I am only knitting one of the pair. I received the already knit mate in the mail a few days ago, along with the yarn and needles to make this one, and some sweet goodies to snack on while I knit. I'm very much enjoying this knit as well, even though this sock is not even a fraternal twin to its mate, more like a kissing cousin, I guess. Same yarn, same needles, same pattern but apparently my gauge is much different from that of the knitter who started this pair. This is the sock she knit.

Comments:
How fun! Are the socks a part of a project, or has someone given you a head start? Love the pattern on the blk and white sock, but both are totally great.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?