Sunday, March 04, 2007

 

Mission Accomplished!

They look nice with jeans don't they? I didn't want to take these off after I slipped them on my feet for this photo. The yarn is so soft and I plan to wear these for pub dancing in Ireland. If that doesn't work out, perhaps a little intoxicated belly dancing. I want these socks to come home with stories to tell!

Yarn: Kaleidoscope by the Mayor of Cabin Cove
Start date: January 29, 2007
Completion date: March 3, 2007
Pattern: Dublin Bay Socks
The pattern seems to be a perfect fit for my feet. There is just enough interest with the small stripe of the pattern that it isn't boring to knit. I used dpns to get things started then switched to two socks on one circular needle. It just seems to confuse me less that way. I do the same thing with the heel, slide them off on the dpns, do the heel then put both socks back on the long circular needle. It's weird, I know but it seems to work for me. (If you have read any of my posts before, this can't possibly be the first indicator that I am weird.) :o)
Ann

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?