Thursday, July 05, 2007

 

3rd try




Success at last, first two tries had to be frogged, first time I knew once I got to the heel that it was going to be to small for my fat leg, 2nd time after about the 4 pattern and color knew I didn't like the way they were looking so frogged again. This time I like and they fit. Instead of planning colors just reached in bag and grabbed one. 2nd sock now on needles, promised myself that I would not start anything new until 2nd sock was done. Verra difficult. 2nd sock is finally done and guess what they don't fit either, to the gift basket they go (I should know better after all have made many, many pair of socks).

Comments:
Lynne,

Those socks are just beautiful!! Are you just working with scraps of yarns???
 
Sara,
Just using up little bits left from other projects and balls to small to make a mitered square for my afghan.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?